My Blog List

Friday, June 20, 2008

Update and other garbage
Another week is winding down and everything seams peaceful. I was sitting back thinking how bad things are (unemployment, gas prices, reccession etc...) Everyone is having it bad, and that tends to get everyone a little pissy. Here I am, on disability, my wife is unable to work, my daughter and her boyfriend live with us, my youngest daughter, and one foster child live with us. We also have 3 cats and two dogs. My daughter and her boyfriend are getting married this September, and my son and his wife are getting remarried to eachother in October. Life is wonderful. The house is full of laughter, and at time anger, but it is seldom quiet. Something is alway happening. Everyday there is new challenges and adventures. Who needs soap operas. The next time is hear someone say that they are bored, come on down. We have lots of work, plenty of stories, and the coffee is always on.

1 comment:

Clif Martin said...

Thanks for the update. My mouse finger was getting tired from checking you every day and not finding anything new.