My Blog List

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April showers bring May flowers, and allergies. It seems like it is taking forever to warm up, and for the leaves to come out on the trees. Once it starts to bloom, we will be complaining about allergies.
Liz and I went by the chapel yesterday. It is now called, "the Bluffton Chapel". Their worship service is 11 am on Sunday morning. It may be a while before I could check them out, as it conflicts with Sunday obligations on the keyboards. I miss the people that worshipped together and hope that we can reunite sometime.
On May 3rd, my oldest son,Donald, graduates from Hope College. I am extremely proud of his achievements. My oldest daughter just graduated from her nursing assistant class, and did it by being the best. She now has to take her state boards.
Lindsey is trying to finish up her high school GED and is hoping to complete it before Cody does. I see MCC for both of them.
This summer we are hoping to do a complete overhaul of our house. New siding, new windows, new plumbing etc...
May also bring birthdays for Catherine and Cody. Cody turns the big 18, and Catherine becomes a year older.
Well I believe that covers it all for now.

1 comment:

Clif Martin said...

Let me know if you check out the chapel. I'm not ready. I'm too old to handle change well. I admire you for hanging on as best you can at WW. Seeing a beloved church or denomination go to hell really hurts.