My Blog List

Saturday, September 23, 2006



The Simpsons.

Sometime I feel that our family is like the Simpsons cartoon. Me being Homer, Liz being Marge, Don JR. being Bart, Catherine being Lisa, and Lindsey being Maggie. Homer and I have a lot in common. We both have extra weight, we don't know what is going on half the time, and just about everything I try tends to go wrong. Liz, like Marge, is always trying to please the family and improve herself. Donald and Bart like to dream big. Lisa and Catherine are sensitive, but can belt you if you get in their way, and Lindsey and Maggie dance to the beat of their own drum.
Everybody has comedy and irony in their lives and this is represented by Krusty the Clown.

What make the Simpsons so popular, is that every family can relate.

2 comments:

dadderz said...

Liz may try to please every person in the household but you did not include the face that I never succeed at it because someone is always screaming at me that something is unfair. You may see your self as homer but I do not see that at all. You are not a beer and donut hog. Homer spends all his free time at the bar and hates to spend time with his children. So no you are nothing like Homer

dadderz said...

The last comment was left by my beautiful and loving wife