My Blog List

Friday, January 05, 2007

2006 sucked big time, with a few good things.
2005 ended with me in the hospital with heart problems. 2006 we saw the hospital way too much. Liz's thyroid problem ended up with her in a psyciatric hospital in Grand Rapids. She had severe bouts of depression and sucidal thoughts. During 2006 she had surgery for carpell tunnel on her wrist, Planter faciatist on her feet, repair to her speptum, removal of tonsel, soft pallet, andnoids, uvala, and had surgery to prevent more kids. Through all this, whe worked full time and went to school full time.

Donald has left school and has worked many jobs to no avail. He starts next Monday at S&K Men wear.. He has got a very cute girl friend who he is head over heals in love with.
Catherine and moved in with her boy friend , left school, but is happy working full time and playing house. She fell this year while rollerblading and did a facial on the cement. Many stiches and teeth repaired in is back to her bright shinning personality.
Lindsey, after test driving many boyfriend, has one that whe is head over heals in love with. He is a nice boy. She switched high schools and has got her driver license. She got her braces off and is looking beautiful. One New Years eve day she had her appendix removed in emergency surgery.
My year has been rather un eventful. After being ordained as a pastor, my current pastor went balistic and tried to excumnicate me from the refromed church, and have me removed as an elder. After months of church battles, he said , Opps, sorry, my wrong. Then I was removed as choir director because he couldnt win removing me from church. I have had three (strokes). One was confirmed in the hospital, and two happened out side the hospital. One stroke weakened my right side, but everything is back to normal. The Nurologist says it was caused by a cardiac event, and the cardiologist says it is a nurological problem.
During 2006 I performed my first marrage and first funnerel as a pastor.
I am looking forward to 2007. liz and I will celebrate our 25th wedding annaversary.

No comments: