My Blog List

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 17, 1982, A day that will live in infamy. A young, brash, cocky, and self confident young man married an absolutely beautiful young lady. Twenty five years later, this overweight fellow is still married to the most beautiful woman in the world. During these years, we have raised three kids in three states. We have suffer physically and mentally. We have lost friends to death, a house to crooks, lost jobs and health, and our trim waist line to age. We have gained new friends and a new house. To all our friends out there," thank you for being our friends". To all of you who are not our friends, it's not too late.
Through our many highs, and many lows, there has been one constant. LOVE. Love of God, love of family, and love of friends, and love of each other. I will still let the world know that I love my wife with all my heart, and look forward to our many years ahead.

No comments: