My Blog List

Saturday, June 16, 2007

What a week, or should I say, "What a month." My wife lost her job, we lost our health insurance, and my daughter ended up in the hospital.

My wife was fired from her job because she has depression. Her former employer has done nothing but slam her name, lie about her, lie to her, and smile and say things like , "We want you to be happy and move on." She requested her file, and received a hurriedly put together string of lies and innuendos. We found out that they had purposely harassed, and made other employees write down something negative about Liz. All the awards that she had earned with the company were missing from her records. I realize a company does not like having handicap people working for them, but to try and drive my wife insane has gone beyond the limits. She was set up in the most vicious and cruel way.

Since we had health insurance through her job, it was canceled the day she was fired. My daughter was admitted to the hospital this week. Although she is now home, the diagnosis is that she has an ovarian cyst that may pop, and possibly Croons disease. This will all have to be paid out of pocket.

All of this has put a terrible strain on my wife. She feels that she has let everyone down.

Forgiveness is for those who truly seek forgiveness. I will not feel sad when they are served legal papers. Although I was willing to put this behind me, I support my wife 100% in bringing action. What they did to her, I would not even think of doing to my worst enemy.

No comments: