My Blog List

Monday, May 05, 2008

Well, it's Monday morning.

I just dropped off Cody at school.Gigi and I do this every morning. She loves to ride in the truck.
This week is a full week. We have to set up for a funeral and receptions for 200 people which will be on Wednesday. That same day I have to do a wedding. Codys birthday is Thursdays and Catherines birthday is Sunday.

We listened to a wonderful speaker Sunday night. He talked about...... lot of numbers, proton, nutrons, quasars, and a lot of scientific information concerning creations. Believe it or not, I understood most of it.

I mentioned that we had to go to a funeral this week. A good friend of ours dropped dead with a brain anurysm. He was only 76 and in good health. His funeral is at noon on Wednesday. I have to perform a wedding at 3.

Now that the good weather is here, there is more to do outdoors. As much as there is to do, it is still better than snow.

More to come later.

1 comment:

Clif Martin said...

Thanks for your good comments about Russ, who spoke at the chapel. He's very special, part of my extended family.