My Blog List

Monday, February 02, 2009

I am alive a doing fine. For those of you you didn't know, last week I had another heart attack. The difference with this one is that while they were treating me for a heart attack, my pressure and pulse were elevated as well as all the other signs of a heart attack, the machine(ekg)said I was not. When the "attack" was brought under control, I was transferred to ICU. After 24 hours of testing, the doctor concluded that the heart was fine, and that no confirmed attack has happened. The stress test, blood work, and all other test showed no problems. So after 3 days in the hospital, I am recovering from a heart attack that didn't happen. I guess medicine is a practice.
Today I get the truck to get it's brakes repair. They also failed last week. Cody and Liz both have doctors appointment tomorrow to schedule their possible surgeries. Cody's is for his other knee (torn ligament), and Liz for her back.
A special thank to my friends and family that helped out this past week.

1 comment:

Clif Martin said...

You are right, that's why they call it practicing medicine. I had the same thing. Chest pains, ambulance ride, tests. Conclusion: You didn't have a heart attack but we only do heart here and we don't have a clue about what's wrong with you.