My Blog List

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Winter blues have really set in. I want to work on my car, but it is too cold. I want to work on the house, but it is too cold outside and too crowded inside. I'm tired of the dogs and cats being on top of us all the time. I can't wait to open up the windows and let the warm breeze of spring and summer take me away.
I hear people bitching and complaining about the economy, the jobless rates, the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. I just feel better when the snow is gone. I know, why do I stay in Michigan? It gives me a reason to bitch

1 comment:

Clif Martin said...

I don't mind cats on me all the time but I am too old to give a dog proper care. With cats, all you have to do is feed 'em, pet 'em and give 'em a place to poop and pee. Don't you wish kids were that easy?