My Blog List

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

40 years ago we landed on the moon. I thought about this when I heard that NASA was trying to figure out how to go back to the moon. You would think they would have left a map. It reminds me of Captain Kirk asking Scotty if he found the engine room? Mr. Scotts reply, "right where I left it". The moon was right where we left it. In a world wide case of CRS, we forgot about the moon.
This , I believe, is the perfect example on how everything comes around. You would think that after 40 years, NASA would come up with a better way to get to the moon. I don't mean by "transporter", or "warp drive", but come on, the same Apollo rocket. Well at least we left the rover up there, just recharge the batteries. Just a thought, "If we use the same technology to get back to the moon, is disco and platform shoes coming back?" I wish I had my old leasure suit.

No comments: