My Blog List

Saturday, August 07, 2010

I got around the blocked site of the so called Atheist who claimed he didn't block me, wouldn't block me and that I'm a liar Here is the direct quote from his facebook.
Finally blocked the creationist. Weeks wasted and I've had my fill of pigeons. Back to work and studying.
July 31 at 10:30am · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)
Jack Adams and 3 others like this..
Benjamin Fisher I can only hope that the other debate in which we seem to be engaged is more productive. Damn that was frustrating.
July 31 at 6:46pm.Justin Stressman Well, I've just reposted all those comments in full on several of his other comments where he was avoiding dealing with the original smackdown. And just to drive the point home, I posted them directly on his wall. So not only should he see ...them right there at the top, but so should all of his friends.

He really doesn't have much choice now but to either blatantly and very clearly ignore them, or try to do some Pigeon-esque absurd denial of the whole shebang.

I'm assuming it'll be the latter.See More
August 1 at 1:05am.Benjamin Fisher So that's where the 19 notifications came from... makes sense now.

Point made? Here's the proof.

No comments: