My Blog List

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 ups and downs in no particular order
1- Donald would return for a visit.
2- My grandson Vinny was born
3- My Kids are all employed by the end of the year.
4- Cat and Sean moved out on their own.
5- Liz had back surgery and is recovering.
6- I had 7 heart events and two angioplasties,another stint, two hospital stays and am still alive.
7- Went back to New York after 25 years and reconnected with Liz's family.

These were all event full, but the fact that Liz would still be with me and love me after all these years is the greatest. This will be our first full year of being empty nesters and I would like to be more organized. With God's help we will be able to get out from under our huge medical debt and find a way to raise money to visit Donald And Akiko in Japan.

The Number one wish for 2011 is to make others peoples life a lot better. God bless.

No comments: