My Blog List

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey Russ, your battle with cancer is over and I still find it hard to see the winning. I know that you are in heaven, I know that you are pain and cancer free, and that all your worries on earth are done. You are not here for your family and I as one of your friends, will miss your warm words. Our loss is heavens gain and I understand that, but you are gone. The Bible says we are suppose to rejoice in your going to heaven but for those left behind it is still hard to rejoice. We will miss you, but life will move on, a better life because you have blessed it, because you shared it, and didn't lose it, because you will always be remembered for living it. You have to lose something in order to find it, and examples from your life will always be here, never lost. May we continue the work that you have done on earth, may we share our faith in a way that you did, living life with love for everyone. Goodbye for now.

No comments: