My Blog List

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day, what a joke.

I have been married to the same women for 29 years and I don't need a greeting card holiday to tell her that. I also don't need the guilt trip that others put on me when I don't celebrate this day. I celebrate everyday with the ones I love, not just one or two days per year.

Almost nine years ago I nearly lost my life when my heart stopped. Thru dozens of heart events, TIAs , and stints I have relished life in a way that few can imagine.

My love for my God is the strongest, then my wife, family, friends, animals and so on. I love my house, my car, my lazyboy and my neighborhood. I love music and a good movie. I love my grandchild and will love more grandchildren when they come.

I love my time alone and I love my time with friends and family.

I love the feeling and emotion of love and thank God everyday for it.

LORD, HELP ME TO SHARE MY LOVE WITH EVERYONE, RICH AND POOR ALIKE.

No comments: