My Blog List

Friday, February 18, 2011

Who can you trust for honest answers?

The other day I went to the dentist. No cavities but he want to do so much extra work. periodontal cleaning, a bit to stop my teeth from grinding, etc...... I have had other dentist do this, so this one is not alone.

The other day a roofer came by and told me I need a new roof. I told him that there are no leak, but he tried to convince me that there was. Sorry, no sale

The other day I had my car in for an oil change and was given a list of thing that needed to be done on my car. My car is ten years old. How many time do you have your car in for something, and as a result there is a lot more to be done.

The other day the Governor came out with his proposed budget for the year. It cut into healthcare, the poor, and education. It did tax the rich and big business, but we all know how that trickles down. Let's all be like the democrats in Wisconsin, run and hide.

The solutions are simple, do we need it or not? Can we get by without it? Tell both parties to stop playing games and do the job we elected them for.

No comments: