My Blog List

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm fat, stupid, and ugly. I been called ignorant, lazy, living off the good will of others. I been called uneducated, a liar, a thief, and even a SOB. I've been called un bending, stubborn to a tee, and a fake. In my life I have been called these and many more names. It started as a child when I was called a "Thumb Sucker".
I was also called a baby, a dork, a dick, a penis head, an A hole, Martin Fartin, buck toothed, loud mouth, greaser, hippie and many more. I have been called many things by many people in my 56 years of living. My kids have told me that "I just don't understand", "I'm not fair", I play favorites, and that I really don't care about them. Kinda sounds like politics.
What is so great about it?
Recognition

Think on how many people in this world get ignored and shunned. I am blessed with recognition.
I know that there may be some people out there who think better of me and thats ok. It is more recognition.
I believe the more important thing is how I feel about you, what is in my heart, what God has blessed on my soul.

I truly, with God's help, do not hate anyone. Maybe I don't know you well enough, but I pray it is because God allows me to forgive others. Thank you God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound very down on yourself, it is not like you. Maybe we should talk, it might help.

Unknown said...

I have never looked at being called names, in that way. Thank you for sharing.
I enjoy reading your blog! Have a blessed day :)