My Blog List

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Blasting the liberals and conservatives

I love to share observations without making judgements. I am putting myself in a conservatives shoes

Social security is a hand out. People on welfare are black, unwilling to work, are cheating the system, and  uneducated . There is nothing wrong in our police depts.  Social programs are making us communist. The government should tell you what to do (unless it is liberal). Big business should not be governed, they will never do anything wrong.  I know I have missed alot. Our medical system is great.

Liberals
Republicans love war because it is profitable.  It's my money.  I get to tell you everything. Money dictate law.  All whites are racist. HGBT is just an excuse for a weak mind. War is always wrong if it is not profitable.  Unions are a joke to take away my money.  If we cure the problems in Ferguson everything will be ok.

Confusing?  It is to me.  I believe that we have mixed observation and judgments. I do believe both side have a part of the solutions, but don't understand the problems. News seems to be determined by how many papers it can sell.  What we determine is proper news, or a ratings boost. These are my beliefs and they cannot be argued.  However, they can be discussed rationally.  What I believe should not be considered true or false.  My beliefs should be one that includes all, not just mine.  I doesn't matter if it is religious or political,  Is it right or wrong for everyone?  If you disagree with me, let talk about it.  My only request is that you use your brain and not what your political party tells you.  I love to ask questions and how you come to that conclusion.  Let have fun and throw political correctness out the window.  If you want to argue, go talk to a political party addict.  They are happy to argue with you.

Money doesn't solve the problem, but I wouldn't mind trying to solve the problems with money. Money seems to always dictate the problem.  


No comments: