My Blog List

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hell Week?

Friday, my wife was taken by ambulance to Grand Rapids, after suffering a breakdown.
She is now there for as long as it takes. She was doing better yesterday when I visited, so I have my fingers crossed.

Friday, a good friend died. Lyle was 95 years young.

Yesterday My youngest daughter bought her car. I didn't even make it home. It died.
Hopefully it is just the battery.

My son is trying to get his marrage licences,her birth certificate came from Japan and his from New York, Michigananders must have a hard time reading them. The Japanese one was translated, and New York calls their birth certificates by a different name.

Well, today is a new day. and so far nothing is going wrong except that white stuff falling from the sky.

No comments: