My Blog List

Monday, February 18, 2008

What a month and It is only half over.

This month started out with my wife going in the hospital for a week, and a good friend passing away. Liz is now home, but it will take a while to recover.
This past weekend, my son got married to a very beautiful young lady. I officiated the service and everything went well. He is married, and I am a lot poorer. WE had the reception at the church, and then everyone came over to our house afterwards. If you thought it was crowded in the church, you should have been at the house. My younger brother couldn't make it because he had suffer a possible heart attack and was in the hospital in Grand Rapids. He is schedule for an angiogram on Monday.
This week, the varsity basketball team that I coach, has 4 games in 5 days. This abundant snow has caused a backup on scheduling. I just looked outside, and it is snowing again. Enough is Enough.

No comments: