My Blog List

Monday, August 04, 2008

What a weekend. Friday Liz and I helped Donald and Akiko move into their new place. Uhaul had fail to supply a truck as promised, so we had to use my old black pickup. It ran like a charm, and between the four of us and Becky we spent the day moving them. It must have been almost 15 loads. Saturday we had to go to my nephews wedding in Caladonia. Again, outside in the heat. Sunday was a little more relaxed, even though I had to give the message at the evening service. I was asked on Thursday, and had to write it with all this going on. On top of all that, Cody and Lindsey decided to fight like little kids. My cardiac meds were working over time. I went to bed last night at 10 oclock and woke up at 10 this morning. Well, now that I have woke up and had a cup of coffee, I'm off and running two hours behind schedule.

No comments: