My Blog List

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

blessed are the meek...............
or
the squeaky wheel get the grease.

Have I become a grumpy old man or have I just decided to play the system? There are so many positive thing in life to rejoice over, I feel bad when I complain about something. This week the trash men forgot to pick up my trash. Usually it is half full, but this time it was stuffed to the top. They must have driven by our house at least a dozen times. I put the trash out the night before so they can't say that it wasn't out there on time. Our driveway is on the side street and sometimes they skip it because it is not in front of the house. Do I bitch, or shut my mouth and see if I can smash the trash down, compact it for this weeks waste?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should call city hall and have them come out and get it. That way you can also make sure we have the right sticker on the couch. Please crop or change the picture that pops up, you and Vinny look great. I look like I ate a pillow. If you do nothing with the trash we should bring it up to the house.