My Blog List

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I've changed my title and hopefully some better topics. The picture is my wife, my grandson, my dog, and me. I like to blog to keep my mind active. I am a christian who does not know all the answers. I also do not believe that just because something is published, it is true. I also believe that memorizing the bible will not make me a better christian. I love a good sermon when it comes from the heart, not from quotes from someone elses book. I love my wife, my kids and their spouses, and my only grandson. I can truely say that I hate no one. I hate it when people confuse democracy with capitalism. I love the four seasons of the year that Michigan offers. I love my cardiologist who keeps my heart beating. I love my wife who keeps loving me. I love the house we own and never want to move. I hate white lies, big lies, and all types of spinning. I will gladly share my faith with you, but when it come to that final day and you are standing before God, you are on your own. There are too many experts in the world and I might just write a book on how to screw things up. Everyone else seems to write books on how to do things right. Finally, I can read the "muskegon chronicle" from begining to end in less then 10 minutes. I do not speed read.

No comments: