My Blog List

Monday, September 25, 2006



Detroit Lions still winless. This could be the year that the Lions go winless, but I don't think so. This week the offense looked good, but the defense stunk. Over all, the Lions just wilted under the glow of Brett Farve. I think of them as I do my golf game. Some day when I can put all parts of my game together, I might have a chance of winning. I am still a fan.

Detroit Tigers have clinched a playoff spot. No matter what they do, they have passed all expectations. I'm not getting too excited, because I still have the bad taste of Pistons and RedWings in my mouth.

Michigan State football has become idiotic, for loss of a better word. It is so bad I was almost tempted to watch Michigan. I realized that nothing is that bad.

In closing I must congradulate Notre Dame for their comeback win, and taking a game given to you. Last year the Spartan tried to give it away, and you gave it back.

There is always next week

No comments: