My Blog List

Friday, March 30, 2007

Here we go. It is 7:30 in the morning and I'm sitting at my computer. I have taken my meds, and am drinking my coffee. No one else is a wake yet. Today will start soon enough. I look outside, and see that it is raining. Great, on a day like today, it starts out raining. At 9:00 this morning we do our final walk thru of our house before we sign the papers. At 10:00 we have our signing. One that is done, we will receive our keys and the house is ours. Instead of celebrating, all hell breaks loose. I have to take our deed to the water dept to get our water and sewage signed up. Fortunatly we have already did the gas and electric, mail, and paper. We will be starting to pull up all the carpet in the house. Donald and his friends(with pickup truck ) will start hauling boxes over to the house and put them in the garage. On the return trip they will drop off old carpet in the dumpster. Catherine and Lindsey will coordinate things at the apartment, like boxing their bedroom. Sometime I have to buy a gas grill so we can cook meat for the workers. Once the floors are preped, they have to be uerethaned. At 1:00 Tim is coming over to measure the kitchen, diagram it so that we can cut open an openning between the kitchen and the dinning room. Joel is sending one of his workers to cut the openning. By the end of today, we hope to have all the boxes and small items moved, the kitchen preped, and the floor urethaned. Saturday will be the moving of the big items in Louie's truck. It also will be the day that the cable company will show up to install cable lines. Anything that hasn't been moved will be moved and the apartment cleaned out. Saturday evening we have to go and clean the church.
Sunday is Palm Sunday, and we have two worship services, and have to hand in our keys to the apartment complex.

I realize that April 1 is April fools day, and I hope the joke is on someone else. Love ya all

1 comment:

Clif Martin said...

I got exhausted from reading this!