My Blog List

Monday, December 17, 2007

Eight days until Christmas. This will be our first Christmas in our new home. The house is decorated with lights and Christmas Trees. Yes, that is plural. One tree in the office and one tree in the living room. The mantle over the fireplace has a Nativity scene that Liz made years ago. Also hanging from the mantle are the Christmas stockings. So far there is snow on the ground, and we have a fire place for those warm holiday feelings in front of a fire. My youngest child just turned 18 and my oldest child is getting married. My daughter and her boyfriend/possible fiancee is living with us and we are not crowded. As I look back on the year, we are truly blessed. We have a home, family and great friends. As a author once said, "It was best of times, it was the worst of times". I call that "BALANCE".

No comments: