My Blog List

Thursday, September 11, 2008

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides
>to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to
>take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her
>book.Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman
>and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'
>
>'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that obvious?')'You're in
>a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not
>fishing. I'm reading''Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know
>you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you
>up.''For reading a book,' she replies,'You're in a Restricted Fishing
>Area,' he informs her again,'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm
>reading''Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could
>start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.''If you do
>that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,' says the woman.'But I
>haven't even touched you,' says the game warden.'That's true, but you have
>all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.''Have a
>nice day ma'am,' and he left.MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads.
>It's likely she can also think.

No comments: