My Blog List

Wednesday, November 15, 2006



> When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me

> that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to

> take care of first, the truck, the car, fishing, always something more

> important to me.

> Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.

> When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass,

> busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.

> I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house.

> I was gone only a few minutes. When I came out again I handed her a

> toothbrush. "When you finish cutting the grass," I said, "you might as

> well sweep the side walk."

> The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

> Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and

> the other is a husband.

No comments: