My Blog List

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

S
So much to do I just can't think of where to start. It is 27 days until christmas and I havn't even started my christmas shopping. I just realized I need money for christmas shopping. I just sat down and tried to figure out how I can save money for christmas shopping. Here is my list
1- Don't pay the rent. This would create a problem since I would have no place to store my christmas gift as I would have no place.
2- Pay the rent and don't pay the car payment. I wouldn't be able to go anywhere without a car which would include christmas shopping.
3- Don't pay the gas and electric. It gets dark pretty early and I wouldn't be able to see the gifts that I bought. I would end up wearing all the christmas gifts to keep warm
4- Instead of buying gifts, draw pictures for everyone. That worked real well when I was young.

No comments: