My Blog List

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thank you Justin. There are not to many Christians that can thank an atheist for streghtening their faith. This past week I suffered 3 heart attacks, had a major artery stinted, and am back home. At four different times I was near death and all I could think of was how I failed Justin. God put Justin in front of me and all I did was argue something that God had already decided years ago, before man walked on this earth. I owe science and medicine a debt I may never be able to re pay (figuratively and financially). I owe God a debt that i can repay in following his lead. I owe Justin a debt for straightening my faith, a debt I can never repay. I am so sorry Justin that I failed you and I will try harder. God has a plan for my life and that includes helping Justin and reverse the harm that years of a well meaning christian family has done to him. Today is the first day of the rest of your life and mine.

No comments: