My Blog List

Monday, July 26, 2010

Some Atheist never learn. I'm at a lost for words to describe the audacity of these people who use the same tactic to try to prove their point. They will even grasp at the ever changing world of Wikipidia as a desperate attempt to sound knowledgeable. I have already set the facts in the previous blog and still they want to change things around because of lack of credibility on their part. I pray for those so blind as those who refuse to see. I wish there was a better way of showing them the error of their twisted logic and mirror tricks. We have all seen it and debunked it and they still try to use it. These might just be the biggest idiots because they are normally intelligent, they just don't know how to use their intelligence.

1 comment:

JStressman said...

Like I've said to you a number of times, and even showed you the articles discussing it.. Wikipedia has been tested and found to be about as accurate and reliable as the Encyclopedia Britannica.

You're being a deluded and dishonest liar every single time you continue repeating this tired excuse over... and over... and over... even after being shown to be wrong.