My Blog List

Thursday, May 24, 2007

WOW
It seems like yesterday that I was bitching because of bad weather. Lately the weather has been beautiful. The temp. is in the 80"s and sunny. With gas prices going through the ceiling, we live close to the lake. We have beautiful trees to shade the house. The Lord has gifted us with a beautiful house, and great friends.

This weekend , our rock band is playing once again in Lakeside. We disbanded last year, but was asked to play one more time. We will set aside our walkers,wheelchairs, and canes to play one more time. The Fudge shop in Lakeside is celebrating their anniversary on Saturday, and we will play outside from 1-3 . We are not quite that old, but we haven't played together in almost a year, and will do it without rehearsal.

Gas prices has made me ride my bike more. This is good exercise for my heart, so I have to thank the greed of big business, the ineptness of politicians, and the ignorance of lots of people to get me off my butt.

I pray for our Governor who lies through her teeth to save her butt. I pray for our elected officials who lie through their teeth to save their butts and destroy the other party. I pray for the big business that misuses their constitutional right to make a profit, and rape Americans.

Keep the sun shinning in Michigan. Tell your elected officials that you are praying for them to stop their lies and work for Michigan. Ride a bike, car pool, walk, and do what you can to save gas. If you buy less gas, your politicians in this state will realize what a budget crisis really is. The money that they receive due to high gas prices will be gone. They will have to tell the truth of where the gas taxes are going. God does work through prayers.

No comments: