My Blog List

Saturday, September 01, 2007

another day
Liz had her hearing for unemployment. Wesco filibustered for the full hour with a lot of I don't knows, and unsubstantiated gossip. When the hour was up, they had to continue the hearing next month before Liz, her advocate, or anyone else could say anything. By the time the hearing is reconvened it will have been over 3 months since she was fired. I was probably more angry then Liz was and had to take two xanax to calm down.

Liz had her surgery yesterday. They were going in to possibly drain a golf ball size cyst from her ovary. When they got in, they found out it was two golf ball size polyps in her uterus and some scare tissue. They removed the polyps and we will find out next week if they were cancerous or not. Liz is at home and resting.

Looking back on yesterday some people might be still angry, and yes, I am one of those people. I am also thankful that Liz is ok, and that we are still winning her unemployment battle even though it is being dragged out. I am thankful for my friends and family and for all the great things the Lord has given me.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: