My Blog List

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money decided to
hire herself out as a "Handywoman" and started canvassing the
neighborhoods.

She went to the front door of the first house and asked
the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do. "Well, I guess I could
use somebody to paint my porch," he said. "How much will you
charge me?"

The blonde quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything
she would need was in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her
husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the
house?"

He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to
believe all those dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by e-mail
lately."

A short time later, the blonde handywoman came to the
door to collect her money. "You finished already?" the husband
asked.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had paint leftover, so I gave it
two coats - no extra charge!."

Impressed, the man reached into h is pocket for the $50
and handed it to her.

"And by the way," the blonde added ... "it's not a Porch -- it's a Lexus."

No comments: