My Blog List

Saturday, October 14, 2006



Did I get your attention? Sometimes I wonder if anybody reads my dribble. Sometime I feel that the world needs a shot and sometimes the world thinks I should be shot.
My son, is in Baltimore training for a job selling cleaners. He found out today that it is door to door primarily, but he doesnt mind it. He gets to travel on someone elses dime, and hopefully pay off his bills, go back to get his degree, and enter the seminary.

This week has been a challenge for me medically, nothing severe, just emotional which challenges my heart and forces me to take it easy. In my head, I would love to go out and run a marathon. My heart health tells me that if I do, I'm a dead duck.

The good things this week are that my son is making an attempt to progress in life, and is not just playing it safe. My wife is back in school and working full time.
It snowed, but didnt stay on the ground. The wind didnt blow me away.

When you think you have it bad, just picture this nurse coming at you and be thankful.

No comments: