My Blog List

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bike time in Muskegon. Have you been listening to those great hogs. These magnificent steel horses make the ground tremble from vibration of all that horse power. Even when they are coasting, or at a stop, the riders still have to give it a little gas just in case the hard of hearing didn't hear them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against these riders of range and highway, and I don't mind sharing my city once a year with these "hell's angels wannabes", but when they decide to race down our street at 3 oclock in the morning, I get a little testy. So we replaced the Air Fair with the fireworks convention, which was replaced by the motorcycles. We love noise.
The first motorcycle was mentioned in the bible, when it said that "Joshua's triumph was heard through out the land". With 40,000 bikers in our tiny town, we will be rockin this weekend, and I hope there are no fault lines to disrupt.

No comments: