My Blog List

Thursday, July 24, 2008

You have to love persistence. Some friends of our bought a Rainbow Vacuum. To get the $400.00 worth of attachments for free she had to give 10 names and each of these names had to have a presentation. Years ago I purchased a Rainbow vacuum and had it for years until it was destroyed in the Midland flood. This vacuum cost over $1000.00 20 years ago so it is hard to believe how much it cost now. This was the best vacuum that I ever owned and believe it or not it was worth the money.
So this gal is coming over today to give us a presentation. We already told her we were not buying the vacuum. Even though we gave her 3 good reason as to why we don't need a vacuum, she still has to give the demonstration for our friends to be eligible to get their attachments for free. I thought the three reason were very good.

1- I already have a vacuum
2- I don't have the money for a vacuum
3- I don't have carpeting. ( hardwood floors )

No comments: