My Blog List

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Today starts the great experiment. We will pick up Cody's Mom for her short stay with us. I am hoping and praying that this will go well and as anticipated. This I believe is the border between Christian caring and be made a fool of. Since I have made a fool of myself in the past, I guess I could catch up on some christian caring.

What keeps me going is the small acts of kindness I see everyday from others. Most of these acts of kindness are from people who really can't afford it. I see the greed from rich and see what it does to everyone else. There are alot of people getting rich off the backs of the poor and struggling. These people have the right to make money and God bless them for their ability to do so. They also can give donations,(tax deductions). I read in the paper where a CEO of a company was given a 5.3 Million dollar bonus for settling a strike. The conditions of the settlement where that the workers took pay cuts and a reduction in their insurance. I keep remembering the passage in the bible where God says, " What you do unto the least of these, you do unto me."

No comments: