My Blog List

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why do young people think that other people would babysit their kids when ever it suit them. Just drop the kids off and don't even pay to sit their kids. Like we have nothing better to do then watch their kids. The reason that they are pawning them off is because they can't stand the fact that they are parents and with that comes limited freedom. My father had always told me that he loved his grandchildren but was not a babysitter, he was their grandfather. When our kids were young, we paid to have babysitters come to our house, we didn't just drop them on others. Now that our kids are old enough to be on their own, what make them and their friends think that we want to watch their kids in our free time. I guess the word "sucker" is still printed on my forehead.

No comments: