My Blog List

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boy, is this a year. I've had more happen in the last 10 years of my life than I could dream up. Although I have had a very interesting life, lot of travel, wonderful kid, and a great marriage. Yes, this was interesting, but not like the last 10 years. When I was 47 I was suppose to be having a mid life crisis. Instead I was dead for a few minutes with a massive cornary. I few months later I lost our home to a expert swindler. WE lived in an apartment for a while until I found our new home. During this time, my wife has serious medical problem that leaves her unable to work. I also am unable to work. My oldest son get married and moves to Japan, my second child marries and her and her husband move in with us. My youngest daughter has announced that she is pregnant and is getting married in November. My youngest son want to fight MMA. I have become a pastor, married many couples, almost excomunicated by another pastor and now am playing the piano for a praise team. What a wild ride.

1 comment:

Clif Martin said...

Holy crap, Pastor Don ... I get heart palpitations just reading about your wild and crazy life.