My Blog List

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday morning and you can tell tht fall is in the air. Now the weather has me thin kin that I need to put the storms up. I turned on the heat yesterday for the first time.
I talked with the people at Westinghouse, about my fire in my TV. The moment I mentioned fire, they were making arraignments for it to be shipped to them and a new one sent back to me. A flat screen HD tv that is less then 2 years old should not catch fire. I have had great success with my tvs, and they all came from westinghouse should it should not surprise me that they don't want a bad one starting a fire. I'm sending ours back to them today, and they will send out a new one. They are also paying the shipping cost and all I have to do is pack it and ship it. I'll update how things go.

No comments: