My Blog List

Friday, September 04, 2009

It's hard to believe that it is already September. What a year so far. I do misss the chapel and all of our friends from their. I Miss hearing the golden vocals of cliff. What a voice and mind.
I miss Don and Akiko. They are now in Japan. I talk with them regularly on Skypes, two way video. After teaching his first day of school, they closed the school for a week. No, he did not cause it, swine flu did. So his first week is a paid vacation. This swine flu thing might end up being a bad as predicted.
With all this debate over nation health care, and can't but wonder how people can outright lie about nation health care in other countries. As I said, my son and his wife are in Japan which has national health care. They love it, their friends love, everyone loves it. I talk with Canadians, they love it. I cannot find a real Case of people hating it, except people who get rich off it. Getting rich off sick and dying people is.......well............ sick. Oh, by the way, this depression or recession that we are in was caused by the greed of the rich, not the poor. The people who don't want a national health care is because of greed, not because of government, bad medicine or any other thing that they would concoct.

No comments: