My Blog List

Monday, September 28, 2009

It just keep coming. This weekend our main tv caught fire. It's a 32" flat screen and it was less then two years old. Fortunately nothing else caught fire. The lead abatement people said we won't get our house done until next year. Lindsey's baby is due in April so I hope next year means before then. If her husband to be doesn't get work before the wedding, they may be living with us on (Walton's) Van Antwerpen's mountain. Cat and Sean are looking to move out in October, but if they don't, we will have room for everyone.
We talked with Don and Akiko in Japan. We use Skype for two way visual communications. They are doing great and love it there.
We are in the middle of sending out invites for Lindsey's wedding in November. Have you ever heard the story of a man who made a pot of soup out of two stones? This is what I feel like, paying for a wedding with little money and short notice.
Cliff asked me how I do it? I'll get back with you on that one.

No comments: