My Blog List

Sunday, September 06, 2009

This bad economy brings out the strangeness in people. My daughter Lindsey has a small dog call Gigi. This dog is about the size of most cats. We licenced her the first year. This past year when didn't because money was tight. By the time you pay for her shot, and her licence you are talking over $200.00. This little dog is always inside and does not roam the neighborhood. Vector Control is now harassing us to licence her at all cost. They have sent a citation and a ticket to appear in court to make sure we license our dog. If we don't comply, we can be arrested and jailed. They haven't even stopped by to see if the dog is alive or still living with us. She is alive, and living with us. She is in great health and is very happy. Still they want their money to save their jobs. People are losing their jobs, going broke, and don't have extra money to spend. Crime rates are up, health care is down, and we are worried about a small dog having it's licence.

2 comments:

Clif Martin said...

Move to Norton Shores. The cat cops have not yet invaded us. Good thing, there are my 3 and I am now cat-sitting daughter's disabled cat.

Clif Martin said...

Oops, I read it wrong. It's not a cat ... just a cat-size dog. I would probably go to jail for my cats.