My Blog List

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday morning starting over. Liz and I just got back from our 30 min walk. We were going to go to the Y, but then realized it was MLK Jr. birthday, and all the kids are out of school. That means that the Y would be real busy.
I didn't go to church yesterday. I still have mixed emotions about where to go and why I am going. Socially it is nice to see people, but then does that make it a social club?
My hand look terrible. I went into the ER on Saturday, and they said I have a ganglion cyst. It look and sounds alot worse then it is.
I just can't believe the Haite situation. I heard that The Rev. Pat Robertson said the reason the quake struck there was because they had sinned and God let the devil do his stuff. Pat need a reality check and his medications increased.

No comments: