My Blog List

Saturday, September 27, 2008

How many of you watched the first presidential debates. I was not one many. I felt that the new products channel was more important. They were selling back scratchers.
I know I should be more concerned about how we are interfering in other countries business, but the automatic nose picker was much more exciting. Even watching grass grow in the dark would be more interesting.

This week my daughters get married. Catherine has busted her tail to put together this event. Right now her and her future husband are living with us. This is ok because they were able to save money for the wedding. They will most likely live with us until after the Honey moon. I am glad that we were able to help them, but it has to be a drag for them.

One more hectic week and then hopefully back to some semblance of normal.

No comments: