My Blog List

Monday, September 22, 2008

My son and daughter-in-law rock. Their Family from Japan rocks. The brunch yesterday turned into a lunch and dinner. We laughed, we talked, we ate, and we drank. I can't remember when I have had such fun. Donald and Akiko had to work overtime translating for us, but they did wonderful. To watch my son translating into Japanese was so cool.
When we left, Akiko's father, brother and daughter -in-law ran down to the end of the driveway to wave goodbye to us.
I didn't want the day to end. Here is a captain of industry, a real estate Mogul, bowing and showing respect for little ole me was unbelievable. If I'm representing the Americans to him, I sure hope I didn't fall on my face.
Have I ever said how awesome my daughter-in-law is. She is beautiful, gracious, intelligent, kind,awesome, and etc.............. On the scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) she is a 20 or above. My son is so truly blessed.
When we left, instead of bowing, we hugged. Wow, what a weekend.

No comments: