My Blog List

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Well the countdown has started. 11 Days until Dona...
Well the countdown has started. 11 Days until Donalds and Akiko's wedding. They are being married in Douglas and this should be quite an occasion. Akiko's father and brother are coming up, plus a lot of Akiko's Japanese friends. This should be interesting because I do not speak Japaneese and Akiko's father does not speak english. Now I know that there will be many people there who can translate, but it still makes me very nervous. We also will have people coming from all over the world and the United States. I am so proud of Donald and Akiko that I hope I don't embarrass them too much.
On the 4th of October, Catherine and Sean get married here in Muskegon. Catherine has been working her butt off the set up this day. They are hoping to be moved out of our house by that time, but if they can't, they get to come home from their homeymoon to our house.
Lindsey has moved out to live with her boyfriend, so the house will come down to Liz,Cody and myself.

No comments: