My Blog List

Monday, September 08, 2008

I awoke this morning to the same smell I smell every year at this time. It is the smell of defeat. The Lions(The Detroit Lions, a professional football team)got beat by the second worse team in the league. The Lions are the worst. They have become the joke of the NFL and an embarrassment to the state of Michigan. Even if you are not a sports fan, they are still an embarrassment to you. They are worse then the Tigers, but not by much. I don't get it. The Lions are a joke, the tigers are a joke, the presidential candidates are jokes, and the current president, congress senate,state of Michigan Governor are jokes. With all these jokes, no one is laughing.

1 comment:

Clif Martin said...

You are wrong. I AM laughing. My butt is falling off from laughing.