My Blog List

Monday, October 15, 2007

Sometimes I wonder If God gave me the common sense to come out of the rain. I was asked, and I agreed to coach high school basketball at Muskegon TEchnical Academy. This is strictly volunteer. At my age when I am just getting the kids out of the house, I take on a job that doesn't pay, and involved teenage boys. I know have two occupations that don't pay.
Hopefully, this week, we will get the result of Liz's unemployment. This should be in our favor and with that money we can get the Stratus fixed, and pay off some debts. She has almost nine months of back pay coming.
It hard to believe that summer is over, and I have to start putting up the storm windows. We have even had a fire in the fireplace.
For those of you that were at the LLC last night, I thought Brian did a fantastic job. I wish more could have heard him.
To all of you out there, God bless and be good.

3 comments:

Mommerz said...

Dear Don,
I usually dont like to correct people but this time I feel that I must. Everything I have said today has been corrected so maybe I am just in that type of mood.

I have not been fighting for unemployment for nine months! God please dont make it any longer than it has been. May 30 - October 16 is 19 weeks on Wednesday. At 4 weeks per month about, that is just shy of 5 months.

Wesco is a rotten company -- full of liers. They will get theirs God willing.

Other than that small mater keep typing away and I will keep my nose away from correcting you.
ME.

Clif Martin said...

Oh Dadderz, take some advice from one much older and married forever: Do not encourage your spouse to read your blog! Sharing is nice, but there are some things she is better off not knowing about if you wish to avoid correction,marital mayhem and possible bloodshed.

Mommerz said...

Dear Don and Cliff,
This is the second time I have had anything to say on this blog. I let him write anything he wants to I have only corrected him once.