My Blog List

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Vegetarian Hell. That is where I've been sent. No red meat, no alcohol, no sweets, if it taste good spit it out. Who knew that fruits have calories and cholesterol. Can't do anything for the next two weeks that would raise my blood pressure or cause me to bleed. On top of all this, I am told to relax and get rid of the stress. i can't ride a bike, cut the lawn, drive a car, and eat meat. STRESS?

Let's git rid of stress. Everybody I owe money to, please forgive my debt. I'm on a fixed income and prices keep going up. The Republican have thrown our economy down the toilet and the value of my home is cut in half. Now my taxes are doubled to keep up with the loss of income from fallen property values. My hospital bills, after insurance, are more then I owe on the house, and Republicans want to cut my SSI disability because they think I'm a bum. Meanwhile the Republican want to cut taxes to the wealtiest American, let corporate greed run wild. WHERE THE HELL IS THE STRESS?

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS PAY CASH, AND IF YOU CAN'T PAY, GET THE HELL OUT OF THE COUNTRY. THIS IS THE TRUE REPUBLICAN MONTRA. IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT YOUR RETIREMENT WAS TAKEN BY A PONZI SCHEME, WALL STREET COLLAPSE CAUSED BY THE FREEDOM TO SCREW EVERYONE. WHO'S FAULT IS THAT? ONCE YOU ARE OUT OF THE COUNTRY, THE RIGHT WING WILL CONSTRUCT FENCES TO STOP YOU FROM COMING BACK. PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO DROP DEAD OVER A LANDFILL, SO OUR TAXES WON'T BE USED TO PICK UP MY DEAD CORPSE, IF I DON'T MANAGE TO GET TO THE BORDER. If I"m hungry i should move to a third word country so that a bunch of rich musicians can hold a feed the world concert to help me. WHERE THE HELL WOULD I GET STRESS FROM.

What keeps me together is the kindness of others. Christian kindness is not Republican or Democrat, it is just love in it's purest form from people not seeking return on an investment. Their investment in me, helps me invest in others.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I can feel less stressed.

1 comment:

dadderz said...

Dearest Don, You blast the Republicans but I remember not so long ago you were one of the right wing party as was I. This only changed when our health went down hill and we saw things from the other side. I love you but remember the past.